Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged by Amani Salim

Finish the sentence...
Paste the sentences into a note of your own, change to your answers, then tag me and fifteen other people.
1. My ex... never had one. 
2. Maybe I should... exercise more and eat less.
3. I love... to read and write and eat and sleep
4. People would say that I... what do I care what people say.
5. I don't understand...politics
6. When I wake up in the morning... I pee, open the door for the maid, change diapers, make the milk, log into Facebook.
7. I lost... my hand phone too many times.
8. Life is full of... idiotic nincompoops.
9. My past is...irrelevant.
10. I get annoyed when...rarely.
11. Parties are...for single people.
12. I wish...Malaysia was a Republic.
13. Dogs... are interesting.
14. Cats... are lazy bastards.
15. Tomorrow... is a mystery (Oogway's’ quote)
16. I have low tolerance...for gays. Lesbians are ok.
17. If I had a million dollars...I wouldn't be writing this.
18. I'm totally terrified... of cotton wool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! ha u blog! me too :)